Volunteer Registration Requirements
Volunteering at KidsAbility:
- Minimum age to volunteer is 14 years of age
- Interest in working with and helping children who have special needs
- Enthusiasm, patience, and a flexible personality.
- Must provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19; or
- provide proof of medical reason for not being vaccinated against COVID-19
Criminal Reference Check:
- Must obtain a criminal reference check prior to beginning a placement at KidsAbility™
- A criminal reference check completed within six months previous to placement beginning will be accepted
- KidsAbility will provide a letter stating that you will be volunteering in order to receive the CRC at a reduced rate of $10.00
- TB tests are required if a volunteer will be providing more than 150 hours of service annually
- Review of Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and completion of the questionnaire in Survey Monkey
- Review of Health & Safety & COVID 19 Orientation training presentations and completion of the questionnaire in Survey Monkey
- Review and sign Volunteer Services Forms.
If you are interested in applying for a volunteer position please contact Volunteer Services at email@example.com to receive access to the online application.