Adapted Bike Day
Bike riding is a great way to enjoy being active with family and friends. Our Adapted Bike Clinic is designed to help every rider find the bike that is the best fit for them and their riding goals. Connect with adapted bike vendors to begin the process of purchasing a bike, or learn about the adapted bikes and accessories available for loan through KidsAbility’s bike loan program.
How to Access:
- Contact your KidsAbility therapist
- Contact Intake at 1-888-372-2259 Ext. 1214 or make an online referral.
What to Expect:
- Individualized bike assessments
- Opportunity to try adapted bikes and accessories
- Access to KidsAbility’s bike loan program
- Receive support to begin the process of purchasing an adapted bike
- Access to information about custom biking solutions for your family (tandem bikes, adapted bike trailers, etc.)
When is it Offered:
- Spring Bike Clinic - a Saturday event in late March to connect with vendors and/or try out bikes available through KidsAbility’s bike loan program
- Fall Bike Clinic – Did you enjoy riding a KidsAbility bike this summer? Are you ready to purchase your own bike? This clinic is an opportunity to meet with adapted bike vendors to determine the best bike and modifications for you, and begin the process of purchasing your own bike to be ready to ride in the spring!
- Individualized appointments – speak with your therapist if you are unable to attend these bike clinic events but would still like to access KidsAbility’s bike loan program or would like information about biking options for your family (e.g. tandem bikes, adapted trailers, etc.)
Visit our Event Calendar
for upcoming spring and fall dates for Bike Day.