Welcome to KidsAbility's Autism Services
You are not alone.
We're here to help! With over 60 years of proven success in maximizing outcomes, together, we help children achieve goals making the impossible possible. When children get the right help at the right time, incredible things happen! For over 60 years, families continue to trust KidsAbility to provide the best possible care for their child while knowing that they are not alone on their journey.
Every child is different and every family has their own goals and we work together to make brighter futures possible.
We are proud to provide your family with a trusted option to use your autism Childhood Budget or purchase services for your child from our team of highly-trained professionals—in a place that is safe and familiar to your child.
KidsAbility’s services are all-inclusive and there are no hidden fees for things like supplies, administrative costs or toys. Services that are available for purchase include:
- Behaviour Supports – Groups and 1:1 ABA services
- Respite – Before and after therapy care, weekend and evenings, etc.
- Recreation – Camps, social skills programs, and more.
- Caregiver Supports – Workshops, training, etc.
- Speech & Language Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
What kind of skills do you work on?
- Adaptive and self-care skills
- Attending and social referencing
- Cognitive functioning
- Community participation
- Coping and tolerance skills
- Emotional development
- Family relationships
- Language and communication
- Play and leisure skills
- Pre-academic skills
- Reduction of interfering or inappropriate behaviours
- Safety skills
- Self-advocacy and independence
- Social relationships
- Vocational skills
Do You Have Questions?
For more information on our full-service packages, please contact Intake at 519-886-8886, Ext. 1214.