Group Behaviour Supports
Our Behavioural Support Groups are
planned and supported by Board Certified Behaviour Analysts (BCBA), and highly
skilled Instructor Therapists. Our Behavioural Groups are designed for your
child to work on skills together with peers. Creating a fun space for children
to develop skills such as emotional regulation and communication. Our groups
help your child take the skills learned and apply them to real-life situations
with a variety of individuals (including peers and therapists).
Group Packages Includes:
- Individualized goal setting
- Ongoing data collection and analyses
- Data-driven decision-making with a BCBA supervisor
- Mid-term & End-term progress reports
- Guided parent observations
- Recommendations for generalization of skills taught in a group
Children aged 3-9 years. No diagnosis is required.
Group ABA services are purchased as packages;
families can purchase as many or as few packages as clinically recommended to
meet their child’s goals.
- 2 hour evening groups 430-630pm in Kitchener,
Waterloo, Cambridge and Guelph.
- Weekly two hour sessions
- Service runs year-round and is purchased for 10-week groups
- Daytime groups may be available
Services provided at KidsAbility in Cambridge, Guelph, Kitchener and Waterloo.
Cost & Registration:
To register for a Behavioural Support Group, you and your child will attend a free group screening session, offered throughout the year, to assess group readiness skills and clinical appropriateness.
many different groups available and we will work with you to build a customized
plan that fits within your budget and goals for your child.
Do You Have Questions?
For more information on our full-service packages, please contact:
GPS@KidsAbility.ca or 519-886-8886 X2242