Flexible Superheroes - Kitchener - BSS Social Skills Group
To improve flexible thinking skills through:
- Behaviour Skills Training on topics (instruction, modelling, rehearsal, feedback)
- Prompting and reinforcement to teach priority goals each session
- Data collection to assess acquisition of priority goals
- Showing others you are listening and paying attention
- Answering questions and staying on topic
- Recognizing emotions in others and self
- Solving problems that come up in social situations
- Identifying “bullying” and getting help
Families will receive a summary of recommendations outlining the strategies developed through each week of group to continue to apply your learning in other settings. By registering for this group, you are committing to attending all session dates.
Dates: Mondays - Monday, April 11, 2022 to Monday, June 27, 2022
Note: There will not be group sessions on Monday, April 18 and Monday, May 23, 2022 due to statutory holidays.