Firefly Therapy Services
Firefly Therapy Services offers fee-for-service programs for children and youth in the community—regardless of diagnosis or age. Hosted at KidsAbility, Firefly’s services are engaging, family-centred and of the highest quality from our team of highly-trained professionals. Services are all-inclusive and there are no hidden fees for things like supplies, administrative costs or toys. Services that are available for purchase right now are:
- Behaviour Supports – Groups and 1:1 ABA services
- Respite – Before and after therapy care, weekend and
- Recreation – Camps, social skills programs, and more.
- Caregiver Supports – Workshops, training, etc.
- Speech & Language Therapy
To learn more or register for services through Firefly Therapy Services, please visit our website.