Asahi Judo offers integrated classes for youth of all abilities as well as a supportive program to build athletic ability and social skills specifically designed to aid those with ASD in integrating into mainstream Judo.
- Contact: Email or call 519-743-4998
- Status: Fall 2021 - open for in-person training, however classes are limited in size and restricted to athletes aged 10 and older. Due to the challenging protocols required with a full contact sport, the supportive transitional program is currently on hold.
Cambridge BJJ - Cambridge
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is more than an effective martial art: it is a lifestyle that leads to improved mental and physical fitness and personal growth. A safe and professional learning environment for all ages.
- Age: All ages
- Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer programs
- Contact: Email or call 647-8333-9908
Elora Karate Dojo - Elora
Elora Karate Dojo is a traditional school of Goju karate, helping students to develop strength, focus and self-confidence in a safe and friendly environment. Karate is a martial art based on principles of self-improvement and personal growth, so students are encouraged to progress at their own pace and work towards achievable goals.
- Age: All ages
- Contact: Email or call 519-669-0853
Kitchener Kicks Martial Arts Centre - Kitchener
Kitchener Kicks offers a variety of inclusive classes in both kung fu and karate, as well as the Dragon Hearts program which is specifically designed to meet the needs of people with disabilities. Participants work on their strength, balance, flexibility and coordination, while also improving focus and self confidence. The Dragon Hearts class runs on Saturday mornings at 9:00am.
- Age: 4 years and older
- Contact: 519-741-5425
- Status: Fall 2021 - both in-person and virtual classes are running. Dragon Hearts are practicing in-person.