Volunteer at KidsAbility and Realize Your Potential
Due to the current global pandemic, KidsAbility is offering a limited number of remote volunteer opportunities at this time. Volunteer Services will notify applicants as more positions become available. Thank you for your understanding and patience during these unprecedented times.
There is a role for everyone at KidsAbility.
- Are you interested in making a lasting impact on the lives of children and youth with special needs – one child at a time?
- Are you interested in enriching your own life by supporting children to realize “firsts” important to them?
KidsAbility has over 450 unique volunteer positions. As a volunteer, your time and talents will ensure that every child and youth has access to services they need where they live, learn and play. Support children and youth to realize their potential while realizing your own.
Fill Out An Application to Begin Volunteering!
Volunteering at KidsAbility can be extremely rewarding. If you are:
- 14 years or older
- Interested in working with children and youth with special needs
- Enthusiastic, patience and have a flexible personality
After your application has been processed, you will receive an email from Volunteer Services with next steps that include:
- TB Test (if the hours of service will exceed 150 hours)
- Police Check
- Review and Consent of KidsAbility Policies
- Orientation to KidsAbility
Connect With Us:
Do you have questions about how you can volunteer at KidsAbility or have you found a role that interests you?
Contact Volunteer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.